Tags are the product descriptors which are assigned to a particular product for better organizing and storing. Tags are the kind of keywords or keyword phrases. They will be available for all users who preview the product on
the front-end and will display in a block on the product information page.
In the Product Tags section of Store Manager you can see the list of all existing tags items:
Use the context menu
or top toolbar in the Product Tags section of Store Manager to perform the following operations:
- refresh option allows updating data on the current page;
- 'add new' option:
1) Name - all tags are displayed in the alphabetical order by Tag Name. The each tag name should be unique. This field is mandatory;
2) Slug - the slug field must be unique too. Slug - the unique version of the tag's name which represents as lowercase units of letters, numbers or hyphens. For example, if your tag's name is 'Desserts' and you will specify the slug as 'Dishes' it will be shown all possible variants with Desserts posts by using the following URL path like site name.com/some_blog_site/desserts/ .
3) Description field - type some information details about the tag you want to add.
- 'edit selected product tag' -
- the edit form is similar to the form for adding the new one.
4) Count - this column you can see in the main tags list and shows the posts number which has the assigned selected tag.
Don't forget to press 'Apply' to save your entries.
- option in the tags' top toolbar:
- 'columns for preview' button in the top toolbar:
- use the filters tools such as 'Group Box' - or 'Filter Row' - to display data in a predetermined order.
- to set the width of the columns automatically click on the 'Auto width' button - .
- to adjust columns width helps the similar button on the toolbar - .
- if necessary you can save all product tags' information from the current section of Store Manager separately:
You can add desired tags to the products in a single field, by helping with the special option in the toolbar.
Press 'Add Multiple' button in the toolbar:
The newly created tags have automatically specified the 'Name' and 'Slug' fields. Fill manually the 'Description' field if necessary.
By eMagicOne Inc.