Since the last program update the support for connection to the store through native WooCommerce module has been added.
Adhere to the following instruction to proceed with the installation process:
1. Open Dashboard area of your Back-End Office . From a list below find and activate the Plugins section, then press ‘Add New’ action .
2. In the top of the form which appears you can see the ‘Upload Plugin’ option (as in the illustration above). Hit the button and upload zipped file with the module from the local drive to your Admin panel.
Once you have chosen the required path click on the ‘Install Now’ button .
3. Before plugin activating, login to the FTP server by using your FTP setting details. If you do not possess such information - contact your hosting to clarify necessary data and fill the fields listed below:
4. You will get the message the module has been successfully installed.
5. Now you can activate plugin to make it usable.
The WooCommerce Store Manager Connector is already available on the Plugins page of Wordpress marketplace.
To upload and install the module at the Back-End follow such steps:
4. Once uploading is completed, you should activate the module in the Admin Panel:
Now you have WooCommerce Store Manager Connector module installed and activated.
1. Download file with the module in ZIP format to the local drive. Extract all content from the archive.
3. Connect to the FTP server by using any FTP client . Specify server name, username, and password to be able to log in.
4. Enter to the store root directory - the directory, where the store with all necessary folders (like tmp, wp-admin, wp-content etc) are placed.
5. You should upload unzipped content to the following path:
store root directory -> wp-content -> plugins (see an image below) .
6. Re- login to the Back-End office now by using the admin access details.
7. In the Plugins section of Admin Panel choose the Installed Plugins position - you should see the Bridge Connector among the installed ones.
Click on the ‘Activate’ option to make the module activated and usable.
The newly-created section - Bridge Connector - will be added to the available Dashboard list of your store Back-End office.
Note, you are able to connect with your store via Bridge Connector by using the default login and password as ‘1’. Therefore, for more data security, it is recommended to change current details.
To perform this, go to the module ‘Settings’ section and specify in the appropriate fields your own values. Be sure to click on the button below to save the last modifications.
2. Select an action below:
3. Indicate the store URL path, login and password - these data specified in Dashboard ->Bridge Connector - > Settings page of the Back-End office.
‘Test Module Connection’ button helps to verify the correctness of the configuration details :
4. Move to the final step of the configuration process and press ‘OK’ button to close the Wizard and connect to the store.
In the Preferences Console, you can see available ‘Woocommerce Store Manager Connector’ type as an alternative (additional) way to connect to the store.
If you specify the configuration details manually without involving Wizard Connection tool, make sure the data is configured properly and press 'Test Module Connection' in the Settings form before connecting:
The positive message allows to connect and get started manage the store with Store Manager.
1. Quick Start Guide >