In case you need update data for multiple products at once use the Mass Product Changer in the top Products Menu :
or via context menu list:
From the drop-down list choose the field which data you want to be changed (modified).
Depending on the field you have chosen in the first box you have an opportunity to chose the one of the following action in the second box:
- set to - set fixed value for all data which are updating.
Please note, for image updating current position allows to upload featured image locally or from the media gallery .
For such field as ‘Description’, you can upload the required text by using the HTML editor tool etc.
- replace value - allows specify the value, you want to replace for certain products in "Find Value" field, respectively in "Replace with" field you should indicate the value, previous one should be replaced by;
- use the expression - create and use expression formula for modification value in the particular field:
- increase/decrease by value - specify the number of units on which will be increased or reduced the previous value of this field.
You can add as many fields to update as you need by clicking "Add Line" option . In each field, select the appropriate value which is modifying and significance being changed after processing.
Use ‘Clear All’ option in the left upper corner to remove all previously created positions at once:
To be able to delete separate positions use the options opposite each field :
In the top you can choose one of the following variants:
- update data of all products at your store;
- update only pre-selected items.
In the lower part of the form, you can see the area for uploading and saving mass changer configuration.
To be able to upload previously saved configuration from mass products changer form directly use the next option:
Or pull configuration from a file by using the triangle option.
In case you need to save particular configuration for the next operations, specify configuration name in the appropriate field and use the options to save it directly to the mass changer list or to a separate file:
If you need to clear selected configuration press ‘Delete configuration’ option below:
To start updating hit ‘OK’ button or ‘Cancel’ button to discard your actions and exit from the Mass Changer form.
Use the following link to get the detailed information concerning update product data via Mass Changer :